Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy is based on a shared focus on the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals that we consider most relevant to our organisation.
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Reduce inequalities, paying attention to the needs of disadvantaged and marginalised populations
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems and sustainably manage forests
We believe the social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it gives to us.
What is corporate social responsibility?
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy outlines our efforts to give back to the world as it gives to us.
CSR Strategy development is led by the company director and executed by our senior management team (SMT). The SMT is collectively responsible for reviewing the strategy. Relevant issues are discussed and KPIs reviewed at board level on an annual basis.
This policy applies to our company and its client-facing brands. It may also refer to suppliers and partners.
We aim to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our company’s approach to social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness.
Compliance is our company’s willingness to observe local laws and community values.
Proactiveness is every initiative to help communities and protect our natural environment.
Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Honour its internal policies
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We’ll promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect toward the consumer
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Charitable giving is at our core. We make it a mandatory requirement that all gifts we facilitate the sending of, result in a charitable donation.
These donations are split between:
1) Meal donations to vulnerable individuals and rough sleepers in local communities through our charity partners who operate meal kitchens and shelters.
Our goal is to donate 1,000,000 meals in the UK by 2026.
2) Donations to national mental health charity MIND who are committed to improving the mental wellbeing of those in need.
3) Donations to food waste redistribution charity The Trussell Trust who distribute surplus food to avoid it going to landfill.
Protecting the environment
Our company recognises the need to protect the environment.
Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices regarding the materials we use both internally and those materials that make up the products in our supply chain.
Please see “Source Responsibly” for more information on how we integrate sustainability into our product sourcing.
We’ll ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- Avoid harming the lives of local people in the areas our suppliers source products from.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
We're dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair recruitment and employment practices.