The Employee Appreciation Box
Free Courier Delivery on each individual gift to an employee's home or office address in the UK and Northern Ireland. These particular gifts arrive 3 - 5 working days from completion of setup, but this may be longer for orders above 200 units.
Need it sooner or want discuss specific dates? Give us a call on 0161 850 1100 or send a message.
We can ship this product internationally. Additional charges for overseas shipping can be found by clicking the link below.
Supply addresses by secure upload or send your recipients our compliant self-registration link to provide their own details. This is done during setup, after you checkout and pay for your order.
Supply an optional message during setup (after you checkout), and we'll add that message to a personalised letter.
Recognised employees are happy employees, and happy employees are more productive, everyone wins! Our limited edition Employee Appreciation box was originally launched as a celebration of Employee Appreciation Day in March, but it proved so popular we've made it a permanent thing.
This box is a specially selected combination of 10 wellbeing and snack items including:
- The Gratitude Habit Daily Mindfulness Journal
- Shuzen Raw Organic Bath Salts
- The Natural Spa Cruelty Free Luxury Soap Bar
- Victoria London Premium Cotton Face Cloth
- Nudie Snacks Coconut Chips or Plant Pops Popped Lotus Seeds
- Emily's Crisps / Love Corn Sharing Pack
- Propercorn Sweet and Salted Popcorn
- Candy Kittens Gourmet Sweets
- I Love Snacks 70% Dark Belgian Chocolate
- Valley Appreciation Card
- 1 meal donated to a local person in need through our charity partners
- Personalised Printed Message from you or your company to the recipient (one message per order).
- Free UK Delivery to your office, or your team member's home address
Free UK Delivery
Free, contactless courier delivery included in the price of every box.
Compliant Address Collection
Optionally send a link to your recipients for a GDPR-compliant solution.
Each box includes one meal donation to a local homeless shelter or a donation to MIND.
A printed letter in each box with an optional personalised message and logo.
New to WellBox?
Take a look at this 2 minute overview on the entire order process including personalisation, dietary options, ordering multiple gifts for lots of people and supplying addresses.
We partner with homeless shelters and food banks in various UK cities to donate 1 meal (or 1 meal worth of provisions) on your behalf for every gift delivered. We'll let your recipient know which good cause their box has supported with each delivery. Our goal is to create a business model where everyone can benefit:
- The Community benefits directly through the donation, helping our charity partners at a time when donations are most needed.
- Employees benefit by receiving a small token of appreciation that goes a long way towards boosting their mental wellbeing. They also see which charity your donation has supported and benefit from knowing their company has directly helped someone in need.
- Employers benefit by doing good in their local community, contributing to CSR targets at a time when opportunities to do so are scarce and knowing their staff will appreciate the gesture in a difficult time.
Every WellBox contains a letter explaining which charity your purchase has supported. After you've paid for your order, you'll be given a secure link where you can personalise the letter with a message from yourself, or your company at no extra cost.
Here’s an example:
Due to weird and wonderful import and tax laws, personalisation is not available for orders being delivered outside of the UK, however we will include a message letting your recipient know which charity you've supported on their behalf.
Sending Address Data
After you complete and pay for your order, you'll be given a special link to provide us with all the details we need such as your personalised message and recipient information. Once you sign in, you'll have 3 options for supplying address data.
Option 1 – Secure Upload
You can upload your data directly to our secure server. We operate a PCI compliant, Manchester-based data server (maintained by UK Fast) and your data will be deleted once the order has been processed.
Option 2 – Self Registration Link
If you are unable to share data, we can issue a secure link for your staff to submit their own delivery information. Click here for an example. All data is deleted within 72 working hours of dispatch.
Option 3 – Bulk Delivery
Enter an address and we'll deliver everything to one location, such as your office or event space.
Once you complete setup, we'll check your information and produce the order straight away. If you need your gifts delivered for a set date in the future rather than straight away, you can let us know when setting up your order after you check out.
Your recipients should receive their order within 3 - 5 working days from the working day after we receive your paid order and delivery address information. All orders are sent on a tracked and insured 48 hour courier service.
If you are using the self-registration link, we'll dispatch orders daily (or on a set date of your choice) as the information is completed by your recipients.
🇮🇪 🇺🇸 International Deliveries 🇪🇺 🇯🇲
Most of our products can be sent internationally but overseas deliveries incur an additional charge. We'll send you a separate invoice for these charges, once we've checked the address information you or your recipients supply. A full breakdown of international shipping costs can be found here.
Need it sooner than the quoted lead time? Give us a call on 0161 850 1100.
Data Security and Privacy
Even prior to GDPR, our policy has always been to never retain information longer than is needed. In the case of Wellbox delivery data, data is only ever stored long enough to generate shipping manifests and labels for the boxes. Once the boxes have been dispatched, data is deleted in 72 working hours.
To ensure the security of the data you send us, we:
- Use 256 Bit SSL encryption to secure all communication between your device and our servers.
- Use a dedicated server based here in Manchester, UK to ensure your identifiable data never leaves the country and complies with our data policy.
Find out more about our Security and Data Policy here